The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, March 25, 2013

Books Galore

I have the best friends any girl could ask for! A few weeks ago, my dear friends, Leslie and Jessica, threw a book shower for Hudson and me. Any teacher knows how important reading to your child is, especially at an early age. Jessica and I threw a book shower for Leslie when she was pregnant with Emma, and Leslie and I threw a shower for Jessica when she was pregnant with Olivia. Finally, we have come full circle. Little Hudson was showered with books!

The shower was held at Amsterdam's, one of my favorite restaurants. Jessica and Leslie ordered the most precious cake that we had for dessert. I had the best time celebrating this special time with all of my friends.  Hudson, Tucker and I are so blessed to have so many people who love and care about us. I am so thankful to all of my friends who came out to support us on that day. I had the best time reading all of Hudson's little books. In fact, he had so many, I didn't have time to read them all!


 Leslie, Jessica,and I

Hudson has more books than he will know what to do with!

I can't wait to read these books with my little man. We only have 7 more weeks (maybe 6)! My doctor said if everything looked good we could induce labor at 39 weeks. I'm crossing my fingers that everything looks good. Tucker and I are so ready to meet Hudson, we can hardly stand the excitement. Tonight we go to our last labor and delivery class.We will get to take a tour of the labor and delivery unit. I'm hoping that will settle my nerves just a little bit. I'm also visiting day cares this week. Hopefully, I'll find one that will be the perfect fit for Hudson. As you can see, we are anxiously preparing for Hudson's arrival!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment