The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, A New Beginning

Happy New Year! Tucker and I celebrated the new year on our back porch watching football, snuggling by the fire, and drinking hot cocoa. Bandit even got to snuggle with us! It was pretty low key, but we wouldn't have had it any other way.

As I think about this upcoming year, I'm reminded that this is a time of renewal; a time to examine myself and think about what I want to do differently this next year. The first thing I want to do is focus on being a better partner to my husband. Tucker is amazing! He gets up in the middle of the night with me when I need a midnight snack. He has even gotten out of bed to go with me to the bathroom, because I was too scared. He does everything I ask of him plus some, and he puts up with this high maintenance chick! My goal in this new year is to be more patient and understanding towards him, and to show him every day how truly thankful I am to have him in my life.

I also want to focus on building a stronger relationship with my Heavenly Father. Tucker and I have been looking for a new church home. Please pray that He leads us to the best place for us and our growing family. We really want Hudson to be born into a loving and supportive church family. My goal is to be more active and involved in my church, and to be a better servant to others in my community.

My last goal for this year is to be the best wife, mother, granddaughter, niece, cousin, daughter in law, sister in law, and teacher that I can be. I have learned that I am only one person, and there is only so much I can accomplish in one day. I just want to love and support my family and students to the best of my ability.

I'm excited about what this year has in store for us. 2013 will be a year of many changes, but with God's guidance and the help of our families, I know we will make the transitions easily.

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment