The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Day at the Park and Easter 2012

Last weekend, Tucker and I took Bandit to the park at Conway Acres. He loved running with wild abandon. This momma rarely lets Little Boo off the leash, so this was a treat for him!

 I'm so excited, Momma!

 Ahhhhhhh! Fresh air!

 Playing with our friend, Hobbs.

 A bath after our little run through the mud!


Now on to Easter 2012! The Easter bunny stopped by my house to deliver treats to my kiddos at school ;) Tucker and I had to help her out by organizing the treats and putting them into individual bags. 

 The Easter bunny is very generous!

 I love my husband! Only a real man would help the Easter bunny stuff bags with fake grass!

 Packaged and ready for delivery!


After church, Tucker and I went to our favorite place on Earth... the lake!!! We met Andy and Emily there. Mymama cooked up a wonderful lunch! We had fried chicken, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and potato casserole. Emily made strawberry shortcake for dessert. As for me, I brought my self! Ha! 

 Love this view!

Love these two!


I hope you all remembered the true reason we celebrate Easter. It isn't about the basket of treats or the Easter bunny, but what Jesus did for all of us! I believe! John 3:16

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment