The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, April 16, 2012

A-Day 2012

War Eagle! This weekend, Phyllis, Mymama, and I went to the Heisman ceremony on campus. The men were playing golf. I was in the driver's seat, which was very scary :/ When your husband is a UPS man, you don't do much driving. My driving includes to and from school and the grocery store. That's about it! Unfortunately, Auburn University does not make it easy to navigate on campus. It took about 5 turn arounds, and Phyllis shaking her finger at an Auburn University employee, but we finally found our parking spot. Who knew getting to the Arena could be such a daunting task?

Our plan was to watch the ceremony in the Arena, but we decided to actually see the ceremony in person. It worked out great because we got to see some family, but not so great at the same time! We could not see or hear a thing! They had all three statues covered with black fabric and lucky for us, it just happened to be Cam's statue that we were standing closest to. We got to see him close up, and I snapped the best pic ever!

 Superman pose!

 Bo knows!

 Pat Sullivan

 Tucker and I at the A-Day game!

 Tucker and Mymama (ignore grumpy man in background)

 Josh came to watch the game with us!

 Us with Mymama after the game!

 War Eagle!

After the game, we took Phyllis and Al to see the lot we are building the house on. I was surprised to see that they have already started clearing land! Then we headed to our house for dinner! I was so excited to eat our first "for real" family dinner on our dinning room table!

 Yummy!

I'm not sure why this one ended up here! Cam's statue!

Spring break is off to a wonderful start my friends! Have a happy week!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment