The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, March 12, 2012

Second Anniversary

Tucker and I are on our way back from the beach. Sadly, the weather didn't cooperate, but we did manage to get our toes in the sand! We have another trip planned in April. Hopefully, the weather will be better then. I promised pictures from our trip, so here they are...

Tucker outside of Lambert's Cafe.

Eagerly awaiting his food!

My new Michael Kors watch! I love it!

Tucker and I at the Original Oyster House (one of our favs!)

The sun peeked out just long enough for us to capture some beach time!

Happy Anniversary to us!

I love this!

It's going to be a stormy ride back home, but I'm so ready to get there! I miss my little boo, and I'm ready to pick out tile for our bathroom. We hope to have it installed this week, along with a new vanity, mirror, and lights! I love a bathroom renovation! I'll be sure to post before and after pictures. Tucker also sold the pool table!!! I know!!! That's almost like another anniversary gift! I know he will hate to see it go, but at the same time, he's ready to say goodbye. It should be out by the time I get home tomorrow from school! Now it's time to get started on my Ana White farmhouse table! We have so many fun things to do, and I can't wait to get started! Stay tuned... bathroom reno. pictures coming up soon!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment