The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A House Update and a Super Cute Bulletin Board

After months of much planning and other home improvements (painting trim, retaining wall building, etc.), we FINALLY had the house painted! It looks fantabulous!!!

Before

The above picture was taken before we had the roof replaced and the trees cut down. As you can tell, this has been a work in progress. Tucker and I have worked super hard making our little house the perfect home for our little family!

After

I love the fresh, updated color! I absolutely adore my new red door!!! I can't wait for spring to be here so I can spruce up my flower beds and decorate the front porch!

At school,Virginia and I have been working on this too stinkin' cute bulletin board. Those of you who may not be teachers, but are reading my blog, may not know that Dr. Seuss' birthday is March 2nd. On that day, we celebrate all things Seuss! Wanting to be in the festive spirit, we decided to decorate our hall Seuss style! I found the theme on pinterest and tweeked it for older kiddos. The students wrote their hopes, dreams, and wishes for middle school, high school, college, and their lives on the hot air balloons. And thank goodness for lab students! Our two sweet girls did this in one morning! It would have taken Virginia and I several days using every second of our much needed breaks!

I'm in teacher heaven!


One of my sweet kiddos...if only he were an Auburn fan! *sigh*

And in case you didn't know it....tomorrow's Friday ya'll!!! Have a fantastic Friday!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment