The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Adventures

Happy New Year! No, we didn't even make it to midnight. Hudson went to bed at his usual bedtime, and we soon followed thereafter. We didn't do anything fancy. No night out on the town. Yes, it was an option, but not one we really considered. As I've gotten older, I have realized what is really important in life. I couldn't have been happier spending the last day of 2014 with my favorite two boys.

2015 holds many changes for us. One being that our family of three is growing to a family of four! We are thrilled that God has blessed us with another child. Baby #2 will arrive in early July. Hudson doesn't quite understand just yet, but as time goes and my belly grows, I'm sure he will begin to understand. He is going to be a wonderful big brother to his little brother or sister!



I can't imagine life getting any sweeter. 2014 was a year full of happiness and laughter. We are looking forward to 2015 and all the happy changes that will come with it!

Amanda

1 comment: