The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

I don't know about you all, but Thanksgiving snuck up on me this year! I was definitely ready for a three day break from school and spending some much needed time with my family. Every other year, we host Thanksgiving at our house. When we host, I cook the turkey and dressing. Both were a hit again! This Thanksgiving was extra special, because Hudson and Prudence were able to spend it together. Those two are the best of friends! They had the best time chasing each other, giggling, and loving each other. Watching them grow up together makes my heart so happy!

 Chasing each other is so much fun!

Sharing sweet giggles.

A little rough housing with the best Shug ever!

 "Let's go for a ride, Kate!"

Kate needed some help!


This was the best family picture we could get!
The struggle is real!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year... my precious family, Hudson and Tucker, my health, my job, and so much more. My goal is to thank God for my many blessings everyday, not just this one day of the year. 

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. "
1 Thessalonians 5:18

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment