The Boswells

The Boswells

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tailgating Rookies

Hudson and Prudence got to participate in a little tailgating for the first time for the Auburn vs. Ole Miss game. I can't help but brag on our babies.They were great! There was no fussing, just fun, lots of family, and a few naps in the shade.


I adore this boy!

 I think Shug & Big Al are pretty content if you ask me!

 Taking a break from all the action.

 I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Look at this cutie!

 "Let me help you, cuz!"

 Two of my favorite girls!

 The Fuller's

 I don't think it gets much sweeter than this!

 The Boswell's

I melt <3

The weather was perfect for the babies. Tucker and I kept Pru while Emily and Andy went to the game. We had our hands full with two babies under the age of 1. It took every bit of both us to keep them both contained. Thank goodness they were both exhausted from a long exciting day, because I knew two adults who needed some rest themselves! We can't wait to do it again soon!

War Eagle!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment