The Boswells

The Boswells

Friday, December 21, 2012

Baby Boy Boswell

Yes, you read that correctly! Tucker and I found out Wednesday that we are having a healthy baby boy. Tucker wasn't able to go to the appointment with me, so we devised a plan that would enable both of us to find out at the same time.

We decided to not to find out the gender of the baby at the appointment. Instead, the ultrasound tech would put the results in an envelope that we would open later that night when Tucker and I could be together. Tucker didn't get off till 7 that night. My appointment was at 2:30. The suspense was killing me, but I was very good and did not peek! Seriously, not even a little, but I did think about it! Ha!

When Tucker finally arrived home, we hurried off to Amsterdam's for dinner. We ordered drinks and meals then opened the envelope together. We were thrilled beyond words to learn that we were having a precious baby boy! I felt like it was a boy all along. I decided on Thanksgiving that I bought it was a boy, and I had already started referring to the baby as "he". Tucker thought girl right away but changed his prediction at the last minute to boy. I wish everyone could have seen Tucker's face when he saw that he would have a son. He was beaming! Seeing him that excited made me love him even more than I already do!

Now it's time for shopping! I have already bought a couple of special things for our sweet boo on Christmas. I know he's still growing and not ready to come out into the world, but we want him to know that he's already so loved. We will be patiently awaiting his arrival in May!

This has been the best Christmas so far, and its not even here yet! Knowing our baby is healthy is the most we could ever ask for. God has truly blessed our family! Continue to pray for us as we prepare for this next exciting chapter in our lives.

Merry Christmas,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment