The Boswells

The Boswells

Saturday, August 18, 2012

School Days

The busiest time of the year is upon us, and no, it's not Christmas! In the Boswell household, the beginning of the school year is one of the most hectic, not to mention we are also planning on moving in a week and a half! I have yet to pack a box! I have to get started SOON! This week has been exhausting, but equally fun. Between workshops and working in my room, I have managed to eat lunch out everyday. That's a luxury I soon won't have. I'll have 17 little lunch dates starting Monday! 

Thursday was super busy. It was meet your teacher, and we had open house from 6-7 later that night. Twelve hours of straight work did not do the body, mind, or spirit good. By the time I got home, I was too tired to even walk up the stairs to get some more comfortable shoes. It's a good thing I have an amazing husband, who swooped right up there to get them for me :) Then he took me to Niffer's! I was so hungry I could have eaten my own arm! It's all worth it though. Every year, I anxiously await those sweet little faces and the most precious hugs! Meeting my new kiddos (and seeing some of my old) makes my heart smile. I love the freshness of it all. A new school year, a new class, and new school supplies :) I'm so excited about seeing them again on Monday, that I probably won't be able to sleep on Sunday night! Ha!

On another note, it has been a while, so I have many updates. The house looks beautiful! Pics soon I promise! We have the final walk through this Thursday. Our closing date is still the 29th. And somehow, we manged to win third place in the kickball tournament! It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks, so say a little prayer for our little family. We have big changes on the horizon!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment