The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hooray for Andy!

This blog is dedicated to my fellow in-law, Andy! In December, he graduated too! I'm not sure what his actual degree is in, but I know you have to be really intelligent in order to get one. (He wears glasses, so I knows he's smart.) Andy knows all things dirt, engineering, and politics. He also builds fabulous sea walls and retaining walls.  I may even start calling him Handy Andy, because he's just handy and fun to have around! But in all seriousness, we are all very proud of his accomplishments and we all know (especially me) how hard he has worked. We celebrated Andy's graduation last Saturday (I know it's been a while since I've blogged-another day, another blog!) at Provino's in Auburn. Two whole tables of Boswell's and Fuller's were there to show how thrilled we were for Andy! It was a truly special day!

Table 1 full of people who love Andy!

Table 2 full of people who love Andy!

Emily and Andy

Just one of the many family photos taken that night!

The graduates! We did it!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment