The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, November 14, 2010

War Cam Eagle!

Tucker and I have been very busy little bees lately! I'm going to school to get my masters' in education and poor Tucker has to work incredibly long hours starting this time of year. In case you don't know, Tucker is a UPS driver and this begins his busiest work season. I sometimes feel I don't really get to see the hubs until after Christmas. This means we will both be exhausted, and as much as I hate it we won't be eating dinner until about 8 o'clock every night. Fortunately, this busy season passes quickly and I will eventually get my husband back!

We have also been traveling and tailgating up a storm! We went to Ole Miss a couple of weeks ago and we just had our last big blowout tailgate of the year. I have to say that I'm so glad Auburn doesn't have any more home games. We are both in desperate need of a break! We love visiting with our dear friends and family, but the work that goes into coordinating a tailgate is exhausting.

Between work and going to school, I have become a little stressed out. It's been three and a half years since I finished my bachelor's degree, and school has completely changed in that very short amount of time. It amazes me how fast things can change! Somewhere between midterms and papers I think I have lost my mind! Tucker has been so wonderful in helping me deal with the stress. He has been helping with housework and poor thing, has been eating hot pockets and hot dogs on the night that I have class. I just love him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment