The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hotty, Totty

Tucker and I decided on a whim last week that we would make the trip to Oxford, Mississippi to see our Auburn Tigers play. We had the most amazing time! Just the two of us, in the car, walking around the square;things couldn't have been more perfect! We don't get a lot of "us" time and we soaked up every bit.

I must say that I don't give my sweet husband near enough credit. He knows that if I get too cold, too hot, too hungry, or have to go to the restroom that I can mutate from my usually sweet self into a raging bull. It literally happens in seconds I tell you! He put up with all of the complaining that I tend to do just a little. He also stopped every time I had to use the restroom or got hungry. Way to go hubs!

We walked around the Ole Miss campus, and all I can say is WOW! The campus was gorgeous. It looked just like a movie from the old south. The square was picturesque! We had lunch at the cutest little pub called The Blind Pig. My mouth nearly dropped open when we walked to The Grove. Ole Miss knows how to tailgate!



All in all, it was a great weekend and our Tigers won!!! 9-0!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment