The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, May 12, 2014

Easter

Yes, I realize I'm a few weeks behind. Thank goodness, I can see summer on the horizon. I think I can, I think I can....

Hudson's first Easter was so special. The Saturday before Easter we all went to lake. We dyed Easter eggs and tried to get a few snaps of the kiddos. With Hudson and Prudence both on the move, it's hard to keep them still for very long. Hudson loved the brightly colored eggs. He kept trying to eat them. I'm pretty sure  he ate a few bits of egg shell and possibly some grass. What can I do? He was shoving things in his mouth before I had time to fish them out.

 Those two were definitely up to something!

Prudence helping me dye Easter eggs.

Prudence loves Hudson, and he's pretty smitten with her too. She doesn't always know her own strength though. The look on Hudson's face when Prudence plows him over with a huge hug is priceless. She only has so long before Hudson will start catching up. Watch out, Prudence! You've got some hugs and smooches headed your way!

"Mom, help me!"






I love this boy with all my heart.

Hudson's Easter basket was filled with goodies from the Easter bunny. He got an Easter book, a bunny, a movie, T-Rex dinosaur, scoop truck, plastic jet ski, and lots of kisses from his Mommy. I can't wait until Hudson gets a little older and can understand the true meaning of Easter. The colorful eggs and chocolate bunnies are fun, but all of that means nothing without the sacrifice of Jesus' life on the cross. I'm so thankful that I'm loved enough by my Savior to die for me and my sins. 

"I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!- John 16:33 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment