The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

What a big weekend we have had! Not only did we celebrate Mother's Day, but we also celebrated Tucker's 29th birthday. Saturday, Phyllis, Al, Mymama, Kathie, and Kate came over to help us celebrate. We had a delicious lunch at Amsterdam's  followed by cake and ice cream at home. Tucker received so many gifts this year. He got new tennis shoes, golf shirts, a new golf club, and the Cam Newton Heisman picture to go along with his Bo Jackson and Pat Sullivan Heisman pictures. 

We also exchanged Mother's Day gifts Saturday. I was surprised when Tucker gave me an early Mother's Day present combined with my "push" present. He gave me two bangle bracelets. One is white gold with diamonds and the other is rose gold. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Tucker has great style, and he did a great job picking those out for me. Every time I wear them, I'll think of this special weekend. 


We were all really hoping Hudson would make his appearance this weekend, but he's just not ready yet. We are 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant. We go to the doctor tomorrow for a stress test and ultrasound. He said its routine for all women who go over their due dates. He also said we could discuss induction then. Hopefully, we will get to meet Hudson by the end of this week if not earlier. 

Being patient is not easy, but we certainly are trying. Tucker is on vacation this week, so that will be nice. We will get to spend some time quality time together  before the baby gets here. We will keep you all updated. Maybe next time I blog, I'll be blogging about Hudson's arrival!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment